- I.D. REQUIRED TO BID: All purchasers must present a valid government issued photo I.D. to receive a bidder number to participate in the auction. Everyone who is a registered bidder including the Auctioneer and staff members have the right to bid on all merchandise in the sale.
- FULL PAYMENT: All purchases must be PAID FOR IN FULL on auction day prior to removal. Payment may be made in the form of Cash AND Most Major Credit Cards. Proof of tax exemptions must be provided at the time of purchase. Buyer acknowledges that seller has provided him with the opportunity to inspect the item(s) before purchasing them and the buyer is responsible for full payment whether he has or has not inspected the item(s).
- BUYER'S PREMIUM; A 12% Buyers Premium will be added to the high bid on all items. Once totaled, this will establish the final sale price plus any applicable taxes.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: A bid by any person shall be conclusive proof that person has made himself acquanted by these conditions of sale and has agreed to be bound by them. If no preview date has been set, bidders may preview an hour before auction starts.
- DESCRIPTIONS: Though all descriptions and commentary are believed to be correct, neither Auctioneer nor Seller makes any warranties or representations of any kind with respect to the property and in no event shall be held responsible for having made or implied any warranty of description, genuineness, authorship, attribution, provenance, period, culture, source, origin, condition, etc. The Auctioneer offers what information the seller provides.
- ALL SALES FINAL: All sales are final, and all property is sold "As Is, Where Is". It is the bidders responsiblilty to determine condition and usefulness of the items purchased and no refunds or exchanges will be made.
- DISPUTES: The buyer shall be the highest bidder. In case of a dispute betweem two bidders, the Auctioneer at his/her sole discretion may reopen the bidding between the two highest bidders until the property is sold.
- TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP, REMOVAL AND THEFT: When the Auctioneer says "SOLD", or at the fall of the hammer, the title of the property shall pass to the highest bidder who assumes full responsiblity All property shall be removed from the premises by the purchaser at their own risk and expense at the end of sale or within the time period announced by the Auctioneer. Purchaser is responsible for their purchases from the time the Auctioneer declares them "SOLD". The Auctioneer and the Auction Company is not responsible for misplaced, damaged or stolen merchandise.
- RESERVE AUCTION AND RESERVATIONS: The Auctioneer and Seller reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids. On lots upon which there is a reserve the Auctioneer shall have the right to bid on behalf of the Seller. Auctioneer also reserves the right to withdraw any item before and during the sale. Auctioneer may reject a nominal bid or fractional bid advance if, in his estimation, it proves injurious to the sale or Seller.
- PERSONAL INJURY, FIRE OR THEFT: Persons attending the auction preview, the auction itself or during the removal of goods aussume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the Auctioneer and Auction Company from liability therefore, Neither the Auctioneer nor his principal shall be liable by reason of any defect in or conditioin of the premises on which the sale is held including but not limited to personal injury, fire or theft.
- REMEDIES: If the foregoing conditions or any other applicable conditions are not complied with, in addition to other remedies available to Auctioneer and Seller by law, including without limitation, the right to hold the purchaser liable for the bid price, the Auctioneer at his option may (1) resell the property publicly or privately, with the purchaser being liable for payment of any deficiency plus all cost incured, or (2) cancel the sale, retaining all liquidated damages on all payment made by purchaser, Auctioneer commission and other incidental damages will be charged.
- AGENCY: Auctioneer is acting as an Agent and Agent only and is not responsible for the acts of his or her Principals.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Announcements made by the Auctioneer on sale day supersede all previously written, emailed, faxed, internet postings or oral representations made by anyone.
Thank you for your attendance and patronage. We hope you enjoy the auction. Should you need our professional auction services, please contact us by phone or email. We appreciate your referrals. Blessings!
TX License #17554